The physicians at Ear, Nose and Throat Institute invite you to explore the treatment possibilities at our state-of-the-art medical facility, the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute. At the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, we are committed to providing leading edge health care.
Please feel free to contact us for your appointment at 770-740-1860.
The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. We use the latest treatments and technologies to ensure the highest quality of care for our patients. Our board certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat including:
- Acute & chronic sinusitis
- Acid reflux & swallowing disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Communicative disorders
- Hearing loss & balance disorders
- Head & neck cancers
- Pediatric ENT disorders
- Snoring & sleep disorders (Sleep Study Center on campus)
- Throat & voice disturbances
- Facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
The ENT Institute currently has multiple conveniently located offices:
- Atlanta/Buckhead - 678-206-2555
- Buford - 678-708-4260
- Cumming - 678-746-5920
- East Cobb - 770-321-4771
- Gainesville - 678-206-2700
- Alpharetta - 770-740-1860
- Johns Creek/Suwanee - 678-347-2100
- Smyrna - 770-438-6318
- Dawsonville - 706-265-6010
- Peachtree City - 678-578-7636
- Newnan - 678-708-4300
- White Oak in Newnan - 678-708-4300
- Lawrenceville - (678) 206-2662
- Stockbridge - (678) 206-2555
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...