The physicians at Ear, Nose and Throat Institute invite you to explore the treatment possibilities at our state-of-the-art medical facility, the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute. At the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, we are committed to providing leading edge health care.
Please feel free to contact us for your appointment at 770-740-1860.
The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. We use the latest treatments and technologies to ensure the highest quality of care for our patients. Our board certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat including:
- Acute & chronic sinusitis
- Acid reflux & swallowing disorders
- Allergic rhinitis
- Communicative disorders
- Hearing loss & balance disorders
- Head & neck cancers
- Pediatric ENT disorders
- Snoring & sleep disorders (Sleep Study Center on campus)
- Throat & voice disturbances
- Facial plastic & reconstructive surgery
The ENT Institute currently has multiple conveniently located offices:
- Atlanta/Buckhead - 678-206-2555
- Buford - 678-708-4260
- Cumming - 678-746-5920
- East Cobb - 770-321-4771
- Gainesville - 678-206-2700
- Alpharetta - 770-740-1860
- Johns Creek/Suwanee - 678-347-2100
- Smyrna - 770-438-6318
- Dawsonville - 706-265-6010
- Peachtree City - 678-578-7636
- Newnan - 678-708-4300
- White Oak in Newnan - 678-708-4300
- Lawrenceville - (678) 206-2662
- Stockbridge - (678) 206-2555
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Nasal steroids in snorers can decrease snoring frequency: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Sleep Research...
- Emergence of streptococcus pneumoniae serogroups 15 and 35 in nasopharyngeal cultures from young children with acute otitis media,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal...
- Instruments in rhinoplasty: Who is behind the name?,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery...