Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Ear acupressure for perennial allergic rhinitis: A multicenter randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Phase III randomized trial of induction chemotherapy in patients with N2 or N3 locally advanced head and neck cancer,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - Journal of Clinical Oncology...
- Radiotherapy for benign head and neck paragangliomas: A 45-year experience,0,15
- 7/28/2014 - Cancer...