Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Nasal steroids in snorers can decrease snoring frequency: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Sleep Research...
- Emergence of streptococcus pneumoniae serogroups 15 and 35 in nasopharyngeal cultures from young children with acute otitis media,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal...
- Instruments in rhinoplasty: Who is behind the name?,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery...