Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Effect of total dose and fraction size on survival of patients with locally recurrent nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated with intensity-modulated radiotherapy: A phase 2, single-center, randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 7/25/2014 - Cancer...
- Quality of life in treatment of mandibular fractures using closed reduction and maxillomandibular fixation in comparison with open reduction and internal fixation? A randomized prospective study,0,15
- 7/25/2014 - Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery...
- Integrative and comparative genomic analysis of HPV-positive and HPV-negative head and neck squamous cell carcinomas,0,15
- 7/25/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...