Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Green tea: A novel functional food for the oral health of older adults,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - Geriatrics and Gerontology International...
- Acoustic rhinometry in persons recruited from the general population and diagnosed with chronic rhinosinusitis according to EPOS,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alcohol drinking and second primary cancer risk in patients with upper aerodigestive tract cancers: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention...