Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Coffee plus honey versus topical steroid in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced oral mucositis: A randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 8/28/2014 - BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine...
- Epidemiological survey of head and neck injuries and trauma in the United States,0,15
- 8/28/2014 - Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery...
- P-glycoprotein inhibition promotes prednisone retention in human sinonasal polyp explants,0,15
- 8/28/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...