Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™
Acclarent’s Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist otolaryngologists in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue.
The team of physicians at ENT Institute are qualified to use the Acclarent Balloon Sinuplasty™ system. Our list of expert physicians is below.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Staphylococcus aureus superantigens are associated with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps: a meta-analysis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alkaline pH in middle meatus in cases of Chronic rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Phase I dendritic cell p53 peptide vaccine for head and neck cancer,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...