ENT Institute :: Alpharetta
3330 Preston Ridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
P: (770) 740-1860
F: (678) 347-2104
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
J. Courtney French, Jr., M.D.
Earnest Riley, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- A study of the role of different forms of chronic rhinitis in the development of otitis media with effusion in children affected by adenoid hypertrophy,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Effect of nimesulide on the growth of human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Functional single nucleotide polymorphisms of the RASSF3 gene and susceptibility to squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - European Journal of Cancer...