ENT Institute :: Alpharetta Surgery Center
The Milton Hall location will continue to offer Sinus CTs and Specialty Audio testing.
2365 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2140
P: (770) 740-1860
F: (678) 347-2104
Physicians: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S; Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.; Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.; Mark M. Beaty, M.D.; James G. Burson, M.D.; Daniel G. Carothers, M.D.,F.A.C.S; J. Courtney French, Jr., M.D.; Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.; N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.; Earnest C. Riley, M.D.; Bryan J.Tigner, M.D.; and Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Effect of intranasal azelastine on substance P release in perennial nonallergic rhinitis patients,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Allergen immunotherapy and allergic rhinitis: false beliefs,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - BMC Medicine...
- 5-grass pollen tablets achieve disease control in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis unresponsive to drugs: A real-life study,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - Journal of Asthma and Allergy...