ENT Institute :: Alpharetta Surgery Center
The Milton Hall location will continue to offer Sinus CTs and Specialty Audio testing.
2365 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2140
P: (770) 740-1860
F: (678) 347-2104
Physicians: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S; Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.; Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.; Mark M. Beaty, M.D.; James G. Burson, M.D.; Daniel G. Carothers, M.D.,F.A.C.S; J. Courtney French, Jr., M.D.; Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.; N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.; Earnest C. Riley, M.D.; Bryan J.Tigner, M.D.; and Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Causes of failure in endoscopic frontal sinus surgery in chronic rhinosinusitis patients,0,15
- 3/12/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- SAA1 polymorphisms are associated with variation in antiangiogenic and tumor-suppressive activities in nasopharyngeal carcinoma,0,15
- 3/12/2014 - Oncogene...
- Lower prevalence of lymphatic metastasis and poorer survival of the sentinel node-negative patients limit the prognostic value of sentinel node biopsy for head or neck melanomas,0,15
- 3/12/2014 - Melanoma Research...