ENT Institute :: Alpharetta Surgery Center
The Milton Hall location will continue to offer Sinus CTs and Specialty Audio testing.
2365 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2140
P: (770) 740-1860
F: (678) 347-2104
Physicians: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S; Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.; Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.; Mark M. Beaty, M.D.; James G. Burson, M.D.; Daniel G. Carothers, M.D.,F.A.C.S; J. Courtney French, Jr., M.D.; Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.; N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.; Earnest C. Riley, M.D.; Bryan J.Tigner, M.D.; and Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Increased local IgE production induced by common aeroallergens and phenotypic alteration of mast cells in Chinese eosinophilic, but not non-eosinophilic, chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...
- Steroid-eluting sinus implant for in-office treatment of recurrent nasal polyposis: A prospective, multicenter study,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Treatment modality: A predictor of continued tobacco use after treatment in patients with laryngeal cancer,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - The Journal of Laryngology & Otology...