ENT Institute :: Alpharetta Surgery Center
The Milton Hall location will continue to offer Sinus CTs and Specialty Audio testing.
2365 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009-2140
P: (770) 740-1860
F: (678) 347-2104
Physicians: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S; Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.; Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.; Mark M. Beaty, M.D.; James G. Burson, M.D.; Daniel G. Carothers, M.D.,F.A.C.S; J. Courtney French, Jr., M.D.; Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.; N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.; Earnest C. Riley, M.D.; Bryan J.Tigner, M.D.; and Johnny Won, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing impairment associated with depression in US adults, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...
- Stress and anxiety effects on positive skin test responses in young adults with allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology...
- Auditory performance and speech intelligibility of Mandarin-speaking children implanted before age 5,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...