Many patients seek out the team at the ENT Institute of Georgia because they want to explore the non-surgical options to treating chronic sinusitis. For many of these patients, surgery is not an option.
Dr. Jeffrey M. Gallups, Medical Director of The Nasal, Sinus and Allergy Institute, entered into a network with Dr. Andrew Pugliese of Sinus Solutions to formulate the team approach to treating the various disease factors contributing to chronic sinusitis.
Dr. Gallups refers to the program as a "one-stop" sinus treatment option. "We maintain a network of sinus experts specializing in otolaryngology, infectious diseases and allergies joining together to treat the area of the sinuses each knows best. Our goal is to promote the highest quality of care for patients suffering from sinusitis using a multidisciplinary group of healthcare professionals."
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- A comparative and descriptive study of asthma in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 9/19/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Perceived stress and severity of chronic rhinosinusitis in allergic and nonallergic patients,0,15
- 9/19/2014 - Allergy and Asthma Proceedings...
- Comprehensive management of patients presenting to the otolaryngologist for sinus pressure, pain, or headache,0,15
- 9/19/2014 - The Laryngoscope...