Many patients seek out the team at the ENT Institute of Georgia because they want to explore the non-surgical options to treating chronic sinusitis. For many of these patients, surgery is not an option.
Dr. Jeffrey M. Gallups, Medical Director of The Nasal, Sinus and Allergy Institute, entered into a network with Dr. Andrew Pugliese of Sinus Solutions to formulate the team approach to treating the various disease factors contributing to chronic sinusitis.
Dr. Gallups refers to the program as a "one-stop" sinus treatment option. "We maintain a network of sinus experts specializing in otolaryngology, infectious diseases and allergies joining together to treat the area of the sinuses each knows best. Our goal is to promote the highest quality of care for patients suffering from sinusitis using a multidisciplinary group of healthcare professionals."
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...