Many patients seek out the team at the ENT Institute of Georgia because they want to explore the non-surgical options to treating chronic sinusitis. For many of these patients, surgery is not an option.
Dr. Jeffrey M. Gallups, Medical Director of The Nasal, Sinus and Allergy Institute, entered into a network with Dr. Andrew Pugliese of Sinus Solutions to formulate the team approach to treating the various disease factors contributing to chronic sinusitis.
Dr. Gallups refers to the program as a "one-stop" sinus treatment option. "We maintain a network of sinus experts specializing in otolaryngology, infectious diseases and allergies joining together to treat the area of the sinuses each knows best. Our goal is to promote the highest quality of care for patients suffering from sinusitis using a multidisciplinary group of healthcare professionals."
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...