Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.
Dr. Elizabeth A. Atkinson is a Board Certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute. She graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biology from the University of Richmond in Richmond, Virginia. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia, also located in Richmond.
She performed her surgical internship and her otolaryngology residency at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. Afterwards, Dr. Atkinson spent 13 years in private practice in northern Virginia before relocating to Georgia.
Dr. Atkinson has been in the Atlanta area for the past 18 months and enjoys being close to all the cultural opportunities provided here. She has a special interest in nasal and sinus disorders, allergy and pediatric ear, nose and throat problems.
She is a Fellow of the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Outcome In Head And Neck Cancer Predicted By Genetic Diversity Within Tumors,0,15
- Tue, 21 May 2013 - A new measure of the heterogeneity - the variety of genetic mutations ...
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...