Elizabeth A. Atkinson, M.D.
Dr. Elizabeth A. Atkinson is a Board Certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute. She graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Biology from the University of Richmond in Richmond, Virginia. She received her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia, also located in Richmond.
She performed her surgical internship and her otolaryngology residency at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. Afterwards, Dr. Atkinson spent 13 years in private practice in northern Virginia before relocating to Georgia.
Dr. Atkinson has been in the Atlanta area for the past 18 months and enjoys being close to all the cultural opportunities provided here. She has a special interest in nasal and sinus disorders, allergy and pediatric ear, nose and throat problems.
She is a Fellow of the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of fluticasone furoate nasal spray in Japanese children with perennial allergic rhinitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Allergology International...
- Periostin and receptor activator of nuclear factor κ-B ligand expression in allergic fungal rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Endoscopic staple diverticulostomy for Zenker’s diverticulum: review of experience in 337 cases,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...