Mark M. Beaty, M.D.
Mark M. Beaty, MD is board-certified in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. In addition to Milton Hall Plastic Surgery, Dr. Beaty practices at our location in East Cobb County. After obtaining his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina, Dr. Beaty completed medical school at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine, graduating with highest honors.
While at the University of Kentucky, Dr. Beaty was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society and served as President of the Medical Student Government Association. Dr. Beaty then completed residency training at the University of Iowa Department of Otolaryngology, widely considered one of the premier training programs in the United States. Here, Dr. Beaty had advanced training in all aspects of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck surgery and served as chief resident during his final year. Dr. Beaty completed his training with a fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery at Emory University affiliated Buckhead Facial Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Beaty joined Milton Hall Plastic Surgery in 1999. His ENT practice focuses on diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses. He is a member of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Institute, which is a multidisciplinary group offering the latest advances in comprehensive treatment of sinus disease integrating surgical, infectious disease, and allergy management. In addition, Dr. Beaty’s expertise and training in Facial Plastic Surgery allows the integration of cosmetic procedures such as rhinoplasty into the treatment plans of appropriate patients. Dr. Beaty sees patients for all aspects of otolaryngology, including surgery of the salivary glands and thyroid.
Dr. Beaty is widely published in both the Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology literature. Dr. Beaty is a fellow and active member of both the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Increased local IgE production induced by common aeroallergens and phenotypic alteration of mast cells in Chinese eosinophilic, but not non-eosinophilic, chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...
- Steroid-eluting sinus implant for in-office treatment of recurrent nasal polyposis: A prospective, multicenter study,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Treatment modality: A predictor of continued tobacco use after treatment in patients with laryngeal cancer,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - The Journal of Laryngology & Otology...