Important Information Released by the Better Hearing Institute
October 12, 2011
The Better Hearing Institute (BHI) is warning consumers of the inherent risks associated with purchasing over-the-counter hearing aids instead of consulting a hearing healthcare professional. One major concern is that hearing loss may actually be a symptom of an underlying medical condition for which treatment is available. BHI also points out that hearing devices that are purchased without the consultation of a professional may result in the devices not being accurately customized to the specific hearing needs of the individual. Extensive research shows that individualized hearing assessments and fittings programmed specific to the needs of the hearing aid user provide the best chance for optimal hearing enhancement and customer satisfaction. At Georgia's ENT Institute, our audiologists are licensed by the state of Georgia, as well as nationally licensed and board certified. Call us today for an appointment for a complete audiological evaluation, as well as our recommendations which will be designed specifically to enhance your quality of life.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Gender differences revealed by the Brief Illness Perception Questionnaire in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - The Clinical Respiratory Journal...
- Epistaxis and anticoagulation – A medical and economic chalenlge?,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - Laryngo-Rhino-Otologie...
- Allergy education in otolaryngology residency: a survey of program directors and residents,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...