ENT Institute :: Atlanta/Buckhead
2140 Peachtree Road, NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
P: (678) 206-2555
F: (678) 206-2556
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 7 p.m. *New Evening Hours*
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Physicians: Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S & Thomas N. Guffin, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Quality of life improvement from sinus surgery in chronic rhinosinusitis patients with asthma and nasal polyps,0,15
- 10/2/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A low-dose regimen of cisplatin before high-dose cisplatin potentiates ototoxicity,0,15
- 10/2/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- Positive surgical margins in early stage oral cavity cancer: an analysis of 20,602 cases,0,15
- 10/2/2014 - Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery...