A Commitment to Excellence
The mission of the ENT Institute in Georgia is to provide our patients with the most up-to-date care for the treatment of sinus, ear, nose, and throat disorders. The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our board-certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat.
Our Team Of Experts: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D. Mark M. Beaty, M.D. James G. Burson, M.D. Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S J. Courtney French Jr., M.D. Matthew T. Gill, M.D. Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D. N. Hadley Heindel, M.D. Debbie E. Joseph, M.D. Magalie Nelson, M.D. Earnest C. Riley, M.D. Bryan J. Tigner, M.D. Johnny Won, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Cognitive function, mood, and sleep quality in patients treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy for nasopharyngeal cancer: A prospective study,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - Psycho-Oncology...
- Loratidine buccal films for allergic rhinitis: development and evaluation,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy...
- Analysis of growth curves in children after adenotonsillectomy,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...