A Commitment to Excellence
The mission of the ENT Institute in Georgia is to provide our patients with the most up-to-date care for the treatment of sinus, ear, nose, and throat disorders. The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our board-certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat.
Our Team Of Experts: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D. Mark M. Beaty, M.D. James G. Burson, M.D. Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S J. Courtney French Jr., M.D. Matthew T. Gill, M.D. Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D. N. Hadley Heindel, M.D. Debbie E. Joseph, M.D. Magalie Nelson, M.D. Earnest C. Riley, M.D. Bryan J. Tigner, M.D. Johnny Won, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Standalone balloon dilation versus sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis: A prospective, multicenter, randomized, controlled trial with 1-year follow-up,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Effectiveness of strengthened stimulation during acupuncture for the treatment of allergic rhinitis: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - Trials...
- The use of large volume low pressure nasal saline with fluticasone propionate for the treatment of pediatric acute rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...