A Commitment to Excellence
The mission of the ENT Institute in Georgia is to provide our patients with the most up-to-date care for the treatment of sinus, ear, nose, and throat disorders. The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our board-certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat.
Our Team Of Experts: Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D. Mark M. Beaty, M.D. James G. Burson, M.D. Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S J. Courtney French Jr., M.D. Matthew T. Gill, M.D. Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D. N. Hadley Heindel, M.D. Debbie E. Joseph, M.D. Magalie Nelson, M.D. Earnest C. Riley, M.D. Bryan J. Tigner, M.D. Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Staphylococcus aureus superantigens are associated with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps: a meta-analysis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alkaline pH in middle meatus in cases of Chronic rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Phase I dendritic cell p53 peptide vaccine for head and neck cancer,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...