In addition to our professional approach to bettering the lives of our patients, we at the ENT Institute understand the importance of giving support to the community.
Physicians have been active in their support for the following organizations across the Atlanta area:
- The North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- The Medical Association of Georgia
- American Academy of Facial and
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation
- The Ed Isakson Fund/Alpharetta YMCA
- Advisory Board of First Colony Bank
- Alpharetta Optimist Club
- Alpharetta High School
- Atlanta Opera
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Atlanta Lyric Theater
- Capitol City Opera
- Cartersville Opera
- Harrower Opera Workshop at Georgia State University
- Southeastern Festival of Song
- Reach Out Read
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Clinical manifestations of IgG4-related disease in the pharynx: case series and review of the literature,0,15
- 9/15/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...
- Endoscopic sinus surgery compared to continued medical therapy for patients with refractory chronic rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 9/15/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Cost effectiveness of cochlear implants,0,15
- 9/15/2014 - Current Opinion in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery...