In addition to our professional approach to bettering the lives of our patients, we at the ENT Institute understand the importance of giving support to the community.
Physicians have been active in their support for the following organizations across the Atlanta area:
- The North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- The Medical Association of Georgia
- American Academy of Facial and
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation
- The Ed Isakson Fund/Alpharetta YMCA
- Advisory Board of First Colony Bank
- Alpharetta Optimist Club
- Alpharetta High School
- Atlanta Opera
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Atlanta Lyric Theater
- Capitol City Opera
- Cartersville Opera
- Harrower Opera Workshop at Georgia State University
- Southeastern Festival of Song
- Reach Out Read
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...