In addition to our professional approach to bettering the lives of our patients, we at the ENT Institute understand the importance of giving support to the community.
Physicians have been active in their support for the following organizations across the Atlanta area:
- The North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- The Medical Association of Georgia
- American Academy of Facial and
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation
- The Ed Isakson Fund/Alpharetta YMCA
- Advisory Board of First Colony Bank
- Alpharetta Optimist Club
- Alpharetta High School
- Atlanta Opera
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Atlanta Lyric Theater
- Capitol City Opera
- Cartersville Opera
- Harrower Opera Workshop at Georgia State University
- Southeastern Festival of Song
- Reach Out Read
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Role of platelet-derived growth factor- in eosinophilic and non-eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Risk factors associated with severity of eosinophilic otitis media,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - Auris Nasus Larynx...
- Imaging appearance of the lateral rectus-superior rectus band in 100 consecutive patients without strabismus,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - American Journal of Neuroradiology...