In addition to our professional approach to bettering the lives of our patients, we at the ENT Institute understand the importance of giving support to the community.
Physicians have been active in their support for the following organizations across the Atlanta area:
- The North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- The Medical Association of Georgia
- American Academy of Facial and
- The Elton John AIDS Foundation
- The Ed Isakson Fund/Alpharetta YMCA
- Advisory Board of First Colony Bank
- Alpharetta Optimist Club
- Alpharetta High School
- Atlanta Opera
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Atlanta Lyric Theater
- Capitol City Opera
- Cartersville Opera
- Harrower Opera Workshop at Georgia State University
- Southeastern Festival of Song
- Reach Out Read
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of house dust mite sublingual immunotherapy in monosensitized and polysensitized children with respiratory allergic diseases,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Eliminating radiotherapy to the contralateral retropharyngeal and high level II lymph nodes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is safe and improves quality of life,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - Cancer...
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in the middle ear after randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled oral administration,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...