The ENT Institute has multiple convenient locations in metro Atlanta: Alpharetta, Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Cumming, East Cobb, Gainesville, Johns Creek/Suwanee, Smyrna, Dawsonville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan. To request an appointment, or submit a question you may call any of our multiple locations or fill out the form below. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
Under HIPPA regulatory guidelines, our staff cannot answer medical questions via e-mail. Please call 770.740.1860 to make an appointment with any of our ear, nose and throat specialists.
* Indicates a required field
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Patients' perceptions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in head and neck cancer: A qualitative, pilot study with clinical implications,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice ...
- A nationwide population-based cohort study on tonsillectomy and subsequent cancer incidence,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- Identification and characterization of Dicer1e, a Dicer1 protein variant, in oral cancer cells,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - Molecular Cancer...