The ENT Institute has multiple convenient locations in metro Atlanta: Alpharetta, Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Cumming, East Cobb, Gainesville, Johns Creek/Suwanee, Smyrna, Dawsonville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan. To request an appointment, or submit a question you may call any of our multiple locations or fill out the form below. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
Under HIPPA regulatory guidelines, our staff cannot answer medical questions via e-mail. Please call 770.740.1860 to make an appointment with any of our ear, nose and throat specialists.
* Indicates a required field
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of fluticasone furoate nasal spray in Japanese children with perennial allergic rhinitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Allergology International...
- Periostin and receptor activator of nuclear factor κ-B ligand expression in allergic fungal rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Endoscopic staple diverticulostomy for Zenker’s diverticulum: review of experience in 337 cases,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...