The ENT Institute has multiple convenient locations in metro Atlanta: Alpharetta, Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Cumming, East Cobb, Gainesville, Johns Creek/Suwanee, Smyrna, Dawsonville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan. To request an appointment, or submit a question you may call any of our multiple locations or fill out the form below. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
Under HIPPA regulatory guidelines, our staff cannot answer medical questions via e-mail. Please call 770.740.1860 to make an appointment with any of our ear, nose and throat specialists.
* Indicates a required field
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Staphylococcus aureus superantigens are associated with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps: a meta-analysis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alkaline pH in middle meatus in cases of Chronic rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Phase I dendritic cell p53 peptide vaccine for head and neck cancer,0,15
- 3/10/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...