The ENT Institute has multiple convenient locations in metro Atlanta: Alpharetta, Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Cumming, East Cobb, Gainesville, Johns Creek/Suwanee, Smyrna, Dawsonville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan. To request an appointment, or submit a question you may call any of our multiple locations or fill out the form below. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
Under HIPPA regulatory guidelines, our staff cannot answer medical questions via e-mail. Please call 770.740.1860 to make an appointment with any of our ear, nose and throat specialists.
* Indicates a required field
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Outcome In Head And Neck Cancer Predicted By Genetic Diversity Within Tumors,0,15
- Tue, 21 May 2013 - A new measure of the heterogeneity - the variety of genetic mutations ...
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...