The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- Mark M. Beaty, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Mary Williamson, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Nasal steroids in snorers can decrease snoring frequency: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Sleep Research...
- Emergence of streptococcus pneumoniae serogroups 15 and 35 in nasopharyngeal cultures from young children with acute otitis media,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal...
- Instruments in rhinoplasty: Who is behind the name?,0,15
- 10/30/2014 - Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery...