The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- Mark M. Beaty, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Mary Williamson, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Role of platelet-derived growth factor- in eosinophilic and non-eosinophilic chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Risk factors associated with severity of eosinophilic otitis media,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - Auris Nasus Larynx...
- Imaging appearance of the lateral rectus-superior rectus band in 100 consecutive patients without strabismus,0,15
- 9/30/2014 - American Journal of Neuroradiology...