The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Nedra H. Joyner, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Magalie Nelson, M.D.
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Bryan J. Tigner, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Faria Khan, M.D.
- Ruchir Agrawal, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Effect of intranasal azelastine on substance P release in perennial nonallergic rhinitis patients,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Allergen immunotherapy and allergic rhinitis: false beliefs,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - BMC Medicine...
- 5-grass pollen tablets achieve disease control in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis unresponsive to drugs: A real-life study,0,15
- 12/6/2013 - Journal of Asthma and Allergy...