The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Nedra H. Joyner, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Magalie Nelson, M.D.
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Bryan J. Tigner, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Faria Khan, M.D.
- Ruchir Agrawal, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...