The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Nedra H. Joyner, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Mary Williamson, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Pre-emptive peritonsillar dexamethasone vs. levobupivacaine infiltration for relief of post-adenotonsillectomy pain in children: A controlled clinical study,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Effectiveness of rehabilitation interventions in improving emotional and functional status in hearing or visually impaired older adults: A systematic review with meta-analyses,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Clinical Rehabilitation...
- Predictors of adverse events after parotidectomy: a review of 2919 cases,0,15
- 7/24/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...