The ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by a team of double board certified physicians dedicated to providing the most expert care to their patients of all ages. Experts in ear, nose and throat care, our team of expert physicians are all so specialists in allergy care, sleep disorders, audiology, and plastic surgery. To further give their patients the most treatment options available, the expert medical staff have become experts in non-surgical alternative care.
- Jeffrey M. Gallups, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
- James G. Burson, M.D.
- Daniel G. Carothers, M.D., F.A.C.S
- J. Courtney French Jr., M.D.
- Matthew T. Gill, M.D.
- Thomas N. Guffin, Jr., M.D.
- N. Hadley Heindel, M.D.
- Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
- Nedra H. Joyner, M.D., F.A.C.S
- Magalie Nelson, M.D.
- Earnest C. Riley, M.D.
- Bryan J. Tigner, M.D.
- Johnny Won, M.D.
- Faria Khan, M.D.
- Ruchir Agrawal, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing impairment associated with depression in US adults, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...
- Stress and anxiety effects on positive skin test responses in young adults with allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology...
- Auditory performance and speech intelligibility of Mandarin-speaking children implanted before age 5,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...