N. Hadley Heindel, III, M.D.
Dr. N. Hadley Heindel, III is a board certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute.
He graduated from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1982. He then attended Emory University School of Medicine, graduating in 1986.
After two years of general surgery training at the Emory affiliated hospitals, Dr. Heindel completed his four years of otolaryngology head and neck surgery residency at Emory in 1992. He practiced at Piedmont Hospital in downtown Atlanta for a year prior to relocating with his family to Newnan, Georgia, in 1993, where he started the otolaryngology department at the PAPP Clinic. He has been in practice there for the last 18 years.
Dr. Heindel joined Georgia's ENT Institute in 2011. He enjoys the practice of general otolaryngology, having special interests in his pediatric practice as well as disease processes affecting the nose, sinuses and larynx.
Dr. Heindel is married to wife, Susan, and has three wonderful children. He lives in Newnan, enjoying many of the benefits of this southern community.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...