N. Hadley Heindel, III, M.D.
Dr. N. Hadley Heindel, III is a board certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute.
He graduated from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1982. He then attended Emory University School of Medicine, graduating in 1986.
After two years of general surgery training at the Emory affiliated hospitals, Dr. Heindel completed his four years of otolaryngology head and neck surgery residency at Emory in 1992. He practiced at Piedmont Hospital in downtown Atlanta for a year prior to relocating with his family to Newnan, Georgia, in 1993, where he started the otolaryngology department at the PAPP Clinic. He has been in practice there for the last 18 years.
Dr. Heindel joined Georgia's ENT Institute in 2011. He enjoys the practice of general otolaryngology, having special interests in his pediatric practice as well as disease processes affecting the nose, sinuses and larynx.
Dr. Heindel is married to wife, Susan, and has three wonderful children. He lives in Newnan, enjoying many of the benefits of this southern community.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Identification of chemoresistant factors by protein expression analysis with iTRAQ for head and neck carcinoma,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - British Journal of Cancer...
- Vertical components of head-shaking nystagmus in vestibular neuritis, Menieres disease and migrainous vertigo,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - Clinical Otolaryngology...
- The upper limits of central neck dissection,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...