N. Hadley Heindel, III, M.D.
Dr. N. Hadley Heindel, III is a board certified otolaryngologist practicing with the ENT Institute.
He graduated from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina in 1982. He then attended Emory University School of Medicine, graduating in 1986.
After two years of general surgery training at the Emory affiliated hospitals, Dr. Heindel completed his four years of otolaryngology head and neck surgery residency at Emory in 1992. He practiced at Piedmont Hospital in downtown Atlanta for a year prior to relocating with his family to Newnan, Georgia, in 1993, where he started the otolaryngology department at the PAPP Clinic. He has been in practice there for the last 18 years.
Dr. Heindel joined Georgia's ENT Institute in 2011. He enjoys the practice of general otolaryngology, having special interests in his pediatric practice as well as disease processes affecting the nose, sinuses and larynx.
Dr. Heindel is married to wife, Susan, and has three wonderful children. He lives in Newnan, enjoying many of the benefits of this southern community.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Gender differences revealed by the Brief Illness Perception Questionnaire in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - The Clinical Respiratory Journal...
- Epistaxis and anticoagulation – A medical and economic chalenlge?,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - Laryngo-Rhino-Otologie...
- Allergy education in otolaryngology residency: a survey of program directors and residents,0,15
- 12/9/2013 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...