ENT Institute :: John's Creek/Suwanee
6916 McGinnis Ferry Road
Suwanee, GA 30024-1258
P: (678) 347-2100
F: (678) 473-9752
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
Bryan J. Tigner, M.D.
Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...