ENT Institute :: John's Creek/Suwanee
6916 McGinnis Ferry Road
Suwanee, GA 30024-1258
P: (678) 347-2100
F: (678) 473-9752
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ronald J. Alvarez, M.D.
Bryan J. Tigner, M.D.
Johnny Won, M.D.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Effect of confounding cofactors on responses to pollens during natural season versus pollen challenge chamber exposure,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology...
- Mucosal expression of aquaporin 5 and epithelial barrier proteins in chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps.,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Low gut microbiota diversity in early infancy precedes asthma at school age,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...