Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
Dr. Debbie Joseph is a board certified otolaryngologist who began working at the ENT Institute August 2012.
Dr. Joseph was part of the distinguished Medical Scholars Program, completing both her undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida. As an undergraduate, she was honored with many academic awards including induction into Phi Beta Kappa Honor society and graduation Magna Cum Laude. During her medical school career, she was inducted in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Dr. Joseph then went to complete her otolaryngology residency at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida where she was trained extensively in all aspects of otolaryngology. In addition, Dr. Joseph was active in research, publishing several peer-reviewed articles and winning awards on a national level for her research in the subject of otology.
Dr. Joseph welcomes all pediatric and adult general otolaryngology patients including those with diseases of the nose and sinuses, hearing loss and vertigo, sleep apnea, and voice disorders.
In her free time, Dr. Joseph enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her family.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- A study of the role of different forms of chronic rhinitis in the development of otitis media with effusion in children affected by adenoid hypertrophy,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Effect of nimesulide on the growth of human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Functional single nucleotide polymorphisms of the RASSF3 gene and susceptibility to squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck,0,15
- 12/13/2013 - European Journal of Cancer...