Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
Dr. Debbie Joseph is a board certified otolaryngologist who began working at the ENT Institute August 2012.
Dr. Joseph was part of the distinguished Medical Scholars Program, completing both her undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida. As an undergraduate, she was honored with many academic awards including induction into Phi Beta Kappa Honor society and graduation Magna Cum Laude. During her medical school career, she was inducted in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Dr. Joseph then went to complete her otolaryngology residency at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida where she was trained extensively in all aspects of otolaryngology. In addition, Dr. Joseph was active in research, publishing several peer-reviewed articles and winning awards on a national level for her research in the subject of otology.
Dr. Joseph welcomes all pediatric and adult general otolaryngology patients including those with diseases of the nose and sinuses, hearing loss and vertigo, sleep apnea, and voice disorders.
In her free time, Dr. Joseph enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her family.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing aid use among older U.S. adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005–2006 and 2009–2010,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Ear and Hearing...
- Assessment of cytogenic damage in the form of micronuclei in oral epithelial cells in patients using smokeless and smoked form of tobacco and non-tobacco users and its relevance for oral cancer,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics...
- Overexpression of EMMPRIN isoform 2 is associated with head and neck cancer metastasis,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - PLOS ONE...