Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
Dr. Debbie E. Joseph began working at the ENT Institute in August 2012.
Dr. Joseph was part of the distinguished Medical Scholars Program, completing both her undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of Miami in Miami, Florida. As an undergraduate, she was honored with many academic awards including induction into Phi Beta Kappa Honor society and graduation Magna Cum Laude. During her medical school career, she was inducted in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Dr. Joseph then went to complete her otolaryngology residency at the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida where she was trained extensively in all aspects of otolaryngology. In addition, Dr. Joseph was active in research, publishing several peer-reviewed articles and winning awards on a national level for her research in the subject of otology.
Dr. Joseph welcomes all pediatric and adult general otolaryngology patients including those with diseases of the nose and sinuses, hearing loss and vertigo, sleep apnea, and voice disorders.
In her free time, Dr. Joseph enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her family.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...