The ENT Institute currently maintains multiple locations across the metro Atlanta area to best serve its patients. Each ENT Institute location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff and state-of-the-art technology.
Click on any of the locations below for more information:
- Alpharetta: ENT Institute
- Alpharetta Surgery Center: Facial Plastic Surgery Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- East Cobb
- Johns Creek/Suwanee: ENT Institute, Sleep Institute
- White Oak in Newnan
- Peachtree City
- Windy Hill
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Isotonic saline nasal irrigation is an effective adjunctive therapy to intranasal corticosteroid spray in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The Lancet Oncology...
- Feasibility and efficacy of induction docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with concurrent weekly cisplatin chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - International Journal of Clinical Oncology...