The ENT Institute currently maintains multiple locations across the metro Atlanta area to best serve its patients. Each ENT Institute location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff and state-of-the-art technology.
Click on any of the locations below for more information:
- Alpharetta: ENT Institute
- Alpharetta Surgery Center: Facial Plastic Surgery Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- East Cobb
- Johns Creek/Suwanee: ENT Institute, Sleep Institute
- White Oak in Newnan
- Peachtree City
- Windy Hill
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Patients' perceptions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in head and neck cancer: A qualitative, pilot study with clinical implications,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice ...
- A nationwide population-based cohort study on tonsillectomy and subsequent cancer incidence,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- Identification and characterization of Dicer1e, a Dicer1 protein variant, in oral cancer cells,0,15
- 8/21/2014 - Molecular Cancer...