The ENT Institute currently maintains multiple locations across the metro Atlanta area to best serve its patients. Each ENT Institute location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff and state-of-the-art technology.
Click on any of the locations below for more information:
- Alpharetta: ENT Institute
- Alpharetta Surgery Center: Facial Plastic Surgery Practice, Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- East Cobb
- Johns Creek/Suwanee: ENT Institute, Sleep Institute
- White Oak in Newnan
- Peachtree City
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Blood Test May Detect Sexually Transmitted Throat Cancer,0,15
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 - A blood test can detect antibodies of HPV that can cause throat and or...
- Vestibular Prosthesis To Help Restore Balance For Those With Meniere's Disease,0,15
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013 - Many disorders of the inner hear which affect both hearing and balance...
- Two-Step Mechanism Of 'Inner Ear Tip Link Regrowth' Offers Potential For Interventions That Could Save Hearing,0,15
- Thu, 13 Jun 2013 - A team of NIH-supported researchers is the first to show, in mice, an ...