Online Patient Forms
The ENT Institute knows that your time is valuable. To help with this, we have provided two of our patient forms online enabling you to spend less time waiting.
Simply download the form below, print it out and fill it in. Bring the completed forms to any of our Georgia locations for your appointment to reduce your wait time.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may get it here.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Isotonic saline nasal irrigation is an effective adjunctive therapy to intranasal corticosteroid spray in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The Lancet Oncology...
- Feasibility and efficacy of induction docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with concurrent weekly cisplatin chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - International Journal of Clinical Oncology...