Online Patient Forms
The ENT Institute knows that your time is valuable. To help with this, we have provided two of our patient forms online enabling you to spend less time waiting.
Simply download the form below, print it out and fill it in. Bring the completed forms to any of our Georgia locations for your appointment to reduce your wait time.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may get it here.
» New Patient Form - ( PDF 86K)
» Instructions for Sleep Study - (PDF 11MB)
» Patient Rights - (PDF 78K)
» Allergy Test and Screen Consent - (XLS 58K)
» Allergy Testing Information - (DOC 70K)
» Records Release 2010 - (DOCX 70K)
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...