The ENT Institute’s mission is to provide our patients with the most up-to-date care for the treatment of sinus, ear, nose, and throat disorders. The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute specializes in treating men, women and children of all ages for diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our board-certified otolaryngologists, allergy specialists, and audiologists ensure advanced treatment of the ear, nose, and throat.
Ear, Nose and Throat Institute wants to simplify the new patient process. ENT knows that your time is valuable. To help with this, we have provided FAQS, Questions and Answers, Patient Testimonials and two of our Online Insurance Information Forms.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Identification of chemoresistant factors by protein expression analysis with iTRAQ for head and neck carcinoma,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - British Journal of Cancer...
- Vertical components of head-shaking nystagmus in vestibular neuritis, Menieres disease and migrainous vertigo,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - Clinical Otolaryngology...
- The upper limits of central neck dissection,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...