ENT Institute :: Peachtree City
4000 Shakerag Hill
Peachtree City, GA 30269
P: (678) 578-7636
F: (678) 216-1885
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Physicians: James G. Burson, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of fluticasone furoate nasal spray in Japanese children with perennial allergic rhinitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Allergology International...
- Periostin and receptor activator of nuclear factor κ-B ligand expression in allergic fungal rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Endoscopic staple diverticulostomy for Zenker’s diverticulum: review of experience in 337 cases,0,15
- 7/31/2014 - Annals of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology...