Facial Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery transcends physical changes often inspiring a new sense of well being and confidence. Milton Hall Plastic Surgery uniquely fosters this attitude. Our Atlanta, GA plastic surgeons, Dr. Jeffrey Gallups and Dr. Mark Beaty, are experts in facial plastic surgery. Both are double board certified in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery. Our staff has extensive experience in tending to the individual needs of the facial plastic surgery patient. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
Milton Hall is a 14,000 square foot Southern mansion style facility offering patients privacy and luxury with a “home-like” atmosphere. Milton Hall Plastic Surgery is comprised of double board certified surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgical procedures of the face. This allows patients who are contemplating cosmetic surgery to receive a unique level of expertise. A full range of facial surgery is offered in order to meet the needs of each individual.
Facial Cosmetic Surgical Procedures
- Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty)
- Face/Neck Lift
- Brow Lift
- Rhinoplasty (Nasal Contouring)
- Skin Rejuvenation (Chemical Peels, Lasar treatments)
- Facial Liposuction
- Chin and Cheek Augmentation
- Correction of Prominent Ears
- Treatment of Skin Cancers
- Scar Revision
- Botox Injections
- Restylane Injections
- Collagen Injections
- Customized Skin Care Programs
This state and federally licensed facility enables our board-certified Atlanta, GA plastic surgeons to provide you with a safe and controlled environment for your surgical procedures. Arrangements can be made for overnight accommodations for those patients who wish to have more specialized care following their surgical procedure. A private, covered area of the building allows patients to be discharged discreetly and conveniently. For those patients who require surgery in a hospital setting, our Atlanta, GA plastic surgeons have privileges at several local hospitals.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Effect of confounding cofactors on responses to pollens during natural season versus pollen challenge chamber exposure,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology...
- Mucosal expression of aquaporin 5 and epithelial barrier proteins in chronic rhinosinusitis with and without nasal polyps.,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - American Journal of Otolaryngology...
- Low gut microbiota diversity in early infancy precedes asthma at school age,0,15
- 12/12/2013 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...