Question & Answer
The ENT Insitute in Georgia is committed to expertly educating and treating its patients. If you have a question regarding a disorder treated by the ENT Institute, submit it below using our convenient form.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Identification of chemoresistant factors by protein expression analysis with iTRAQ for head and neck carcinoma,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - British Journal of Cancer...
- Vertical components of head-shaking nystagmus in vestibular neuritis, Menieres disease and migrainous vertigo,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - Clinical Otolaryngology...
- The upper limits of central neck dissection,0,15
- 7/22/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...