Question & Answer
The ENT Insitute in Georgia is committed to expertly educating and treating its patients. If you have a question regarding a disorder treated by the ENT Institute, submit it below using our convenient form.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Phase II study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin and radiation in unresectable, locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: EEastern Cooperative Oncology Group Trial E3303,0,15
- 9/29/2014 - Clinical Cancer Research...
- Population-based assessment of currently proposed ideals of nasal tip projection and rotation in young women,0,15
- 9/29/2014 - JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery...
- A ten year analysis of the traumatic maxillofacial and brain injury patient in Amsterdam: Complications and treatment,0,15
- 9/29/2014 - Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery...