The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is a center of unmatched resources in the southeast. We have multiple locations serving the northern Atlanta area. Milton Hall, on our Alpharetta campus, houses the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, our board certified facial plastic surgery practice, the Sleep Institute and our ambulatory surgery center.
Our ambulatory surgery center is fully licensed by state and federal officials and is AAAHC accredited. Our Johns Creek location houses the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute along with our Sleep Institute. We have other office locations in Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Smyrna, East Cobb, Cumming, Dawsonville, Gainesville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan Georgia.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, we believe we have assembled an unmatched team of experts to help our patients individualize their treatment plan. Our physicians have extensive experience in dealing with disorders of the sinuses, ears, nose and throat.
Our team consists of the following physician specialities:
- An Otolaryngologist, or ENT specialist, who evaluates the severity of the condition and takes the proper corrective action based on medical information derived from the most advanced forms of diagnostic services.
- An Infectious Disease Physician who treats the infection with an antibiotic regimen targeted specifically to eradicate the bacteria causing the recurrent infections.
- An Allergist who helps to reduce allergic symptoms that are exacerbating or promoting the sinus condition with the most accurate and sensitive testing method.
- A Sleep Disorder Physician specializing in the treatment of sleep disorders including sleep apnea and snoring with the availability of a state-of-the-art sleep center on campus.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing aid use among older U.S. adults: The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2005–2006 and 2009–2010,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Ear and Hearing...
- Assessment of cytogenic damage in the form of micronuclei in oral epithelial cells in patients using smokeless and smoked form of tobacco and non-tobacco users and its relevance for oral cancer,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics...
- Overexpression of EMMPRIN isoform 2 is associated with head and neck cancer metastasis,0,15
- 4/24/2014 - PLOS ONE...