The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is a center of unmatched resources in the southeast. We have multiple locations serving the northern Atlanta area. Milton Hall, on our Alpharetta campus, houses the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, our board certified facial plastic surgery practice, the Sleep Institute and our ambulatory surgery center.
Our ambulatory surgery center is fully licensed by state and federal officials and is AAAHC accredited. Our Johns Creek location houses the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute along with our Sleep Institute. We have other office locations in Atlanta/Buckhead, Buford, Smyrna, East Cobb, Cumming, Dawsonville, Gainesville, Lawrenceville, Peachtree City, Stockbridge, Newnan and White Oak in Newnan Georgia.
At the Ear, Nose and Throat Institute, we believe we have assembled an unmatched team of experts to help our patients individualize their treatment plan. Our physicians have extensive experience in dealing with disorders of the sinuses, ears, nose and throat.
Our team consists of the following physician specialities:
- An Otolaryngologist, or ENT specialist, who evaluates the severity of the condition and takes the proper corrective action based on medical information derived from the most advanced forms of diagnostic services.
- An Infectious Disease Physician who treats the infection with an antibiotic regimen targeted specifically to eradicate the bacteria causing the recurrent infections.
- An Allergist who helps to reduce allergic symptoms that are exacerbating or promoting the sinus condition with the most accurate and sensitive testing method.
- A Sleep Disorder Physician specializing in the treatment of sleep disorders including sleep apnea and snoring with the availability of a state-of-the-art sleep center on campus.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...