Restylane is a crystal-clear gel that may be used for filling out facial wrinkles, facial folds, and the lips. Restylane was approved for usage by the FDA in 2004. Restylane contains hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance already present in the skin. Once it its injected, it works together with the body's own hyaluronic acid and creates volume. The results can be seen immediately, with the majority of patients enjoying the effects longer than six months. This may vary based on the structure of the skin, age, and lifestyle of the patient.
The treatment takes approximately thirty minutes, with no pre-testing necessary since Restylane is not derived from animals. The reported benefits include its long lasting effects, minimally invasive technique, and natural component.
Dr. Jeffrey Gallups and Dr. Mark Beaty are both double board certified otolaryngologists and facial plastic surgeons who have had extensive experience with Restylane and believe in its results.
Please call the Georgia Restylane Treatment Clinic at 770.740.1860 to schedule a consultation.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Chlamydia pneumoniae and typical bacteria occurrence in adenoid in children qualified for adenoidectomy,0,15
- 4/16/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...
- Surgery of the external nasal valve: The correlation between subjective and objective measurements,0,15
- 4/16/2014 - Clinical Otolaryngology...
- Accuracy evaluation of a numerical simulation model of nasal airflow,0,15
- 4/16/2014 - Acta Oto-Laryngologica ...