Restylane is a crystal-clear gel that may be used for filling out facial wrinkles, facial folds, and the lips. Restylane was approved for usage by the FDA in 2004. Restylane contains hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance already present in the skin. Once it its injected, it works together with the body's own hyaluronic acid and creates volume. The results can be seen immediately, with the majority of patients enjoying the effects longer than six months. This may vary based on the structure of the skin, age, and lifestyle of the patient.
The treatment takes approximately thirty minutes, with no pre-testing necessary since Restylane is not derived from animals. The reported benefits include its long lasting effects, minimally invasive technique, and natural component.
Dr. Jeffrey Gallups and Dr. Mark Beaty are both double board certified otolaryngologists and facial plastic surgeons who have had extensive experience with Restylane and believe in its results.
Please call the Georgia Restylane Treatment Clinic at 770.740.1860 to schedule a consultation.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...