Restylane is a crystal-clear gel that may be used for filling out facial wrinkles, facial folds, and the lips. Restylane was approved for usage by the FDA in 2004. Restylane contains hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance already present in the skin. Once it its injected, it works together with the body's own hyaluronic acid and creates volume. The results can be seen immediately, with the majority of patients enjoying the effects longer than six months. This may vary based on the structure of the skin, age, and lifestyle of the patient.
The treatment takes approximately thirty minutes, with no pre-testing necessary since Restylane is not derived from animals. The reported benefits include its long lasting effects, minimally invasive technique, and natural component.
Dr. Jeffrey Gallups and Dr. Mark Beaty are both double board certified otolaryngologists and facial plastic surgery who have had extensive experience with Restylane and believe in its results.
Please call 770.740.1860 to schedule a consultation.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...
- 'Bionic' Ear Has Potential To Restore Or Enhance Human Hearing,0,15
- Mon, 06 May 2013 - Scientists at Princeton University used off-the-shelf printing tools t...