The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is a group of highly trained, board certified otolaryngologists, who use the latest treatments and technologies to ensure the highest quality of care and the best results for patient's of all ages. At ENT Institute we understand that you time is valuable. Our goal is to provide you with the most advanced treatment options available to resolve your health issues. We have the knowledge and experience to provide you with the very best otolaryngology care available and provide you the results you are looking for.
ENT Institute offers a variety of services for our patients and an informative knowledge base for our visitors.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Standalone balloon dilation versus sinus surgery for chronic rhinosinusitis: A prospective, multicenter, randomized, controlled trial with 1-year follow-up,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Effectiveness of strengthened stimulation during acupuncture for the treatment of allergic rhinitis: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - Trials...
- The use of large volume low pressure nasal saline with fluticasone propionate for the treatment of pediatric acute rhinosinusitis,0,15
- 8/1/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...