Each of the conveniently located offices of the ENT Institute provide its patients with the highest quality care from an expert medical staff. Each of our fully licensed physicians evaluates each patients needs and care and uses only the best treatments and technology.
The medical complex is a state-of-the-art facility for patients suffering from diseases of the ear, nose and throat. The Milton Hall surgical center is staffed by four double board certified physicians.
Our sleep center is a treatment facility for those who suffer from various sleep disorders. Located in Johns Creek, the sleep center utilizes only the most up-to-date technologies.
Licensed audiologists complete diagnostics and care to all its patients. The Audiologists provide hearing loss testing, evaluations, personalized ear plugs and more.
The Milton Hall ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by fully licensed speech pathologists dedicated to the clinical care of individuals with voice, swallowing, and speech/communication disorders.
Facial Plastic Surgery
The plastic surgery center, located at our Alpharetta campus, provides its patients with the highest care and patient satisfaction. The facial plastic surgery procedures include face lifts, rhinoplasty, brow lifts and more.
Non-Surgical Alternatives Center
For those patients who wish to explore non-surgical treatments, our expert medical team, the ENT Institute created a team of physicians dedicated to patient treatments without surgery.
To schedule an appointment at any of our locations, please contact the office closest to you or call us at 770-740-1860.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Isotonic saline nasal irrigation is an effective adjunctive therapy to intranasal corticosteroid spray in allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The American Journal of Rhinology & Allergy...
- Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: a systematic review and meta-analysis,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - The Lancet Oncology...
- Feasibility and efficacy of induction docetaxel, cisplatin, and 5-fluorouracil chemotherapy combined with concurrent weekly cisplatin chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma,0,15
- 7/30/2014 - International Journal of Clinical Oncology...