Each of the conveniently located offices of the ENT Institute provide its patients with the highest quality care from an expert medical staff. Each of our fully licensed physicians evaluates each patients needs and care and uses only the best treatments and technology.
The medical complex is a state-of-the-art facility for patients suffering from diseases of the ear, nose and throat. The Milton Hall surgical center is staffed by four double board certified physicians.
Our sleep center is a treatment facility for those who suffer from various sleep disorders. Located in Johns Creek, the sleep center utilizes only the most up-to-date technologies.
Georgia's Allergy & Asthma Institute
Staffed by licensed otolaryngologists, the Allergy Center provides patients with allergy testing, allergy shots and more. Our allergists help reduce allergic symptoms and provide comprehensive therapy on an ongoing basis.
Licensed audiologists complete diagnostics and care to all its patients. The Audiologists provide hearing loss testing, evaluations, personalized ear plugs and more.
The Milton Hall ENT Institute in Georgia is staffed by fully licensed speech pathologists dedicated to the clinical care of individuals with voice, swallowing, and speech/communication disorders.
Facial Plastic Surgery
The plastic surgery center, located at our Alpharetta campus, provides its patients with the highest care and patient satisfaction. The facial plastic surgery procedures include face lifts, rhinoplasty, brow lifts and more.
Non-Surgical Alternatives Center
For those patients who wish to explore non-surgical treatments, our expert medical team, the ENT Institute created a team of physicians dedicated to patient treatments without surgery.
To schedule an appointment at any of our locations, please contact the office closest to you or call us at 770-740-1860.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Green tea: A novel functional food for the oral health of older adults,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - Geriatrics and Gerontology International...
- Acoustic rhinometry in persons recruited from the general population and diagnosed with chronic rhinosinusitis according to EPOS,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology...
- Alcohol drinking and second primary cancer risk in patients with upper aerodigestive tract cancers: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies,0,15
- 12/11/2013 - Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention...