The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is dedicated to providing speech and voice therapy services to patients of all ages. Using the latest in testing and treatment techniques, our experienced Atlanta, GA speech therapists specialize in assisting patients with speech, communication and swallowing disorders.
Our speech therapy services includes:
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Treatment/speech therapy services
- Parent/family training
Without therapy, speech disorders can affect quality of life by interfering with learning and impairing social interaction. Regular sessions with an Atlanta, GA speech therapist can help you improve your confidence along with your communication skills.
The number of therapy sessions needed depends on the severity of your condition. Some individuals experience an improvement after a few weeks while others may need years of therapy. Your therapist will determine the best course of treatment after a thorough evaluation.
More about Speech and Language Disorders
Speech disorders can occur in early childhood or may develop later in life as a result of trauma or injury. Although speech disorders can affect anyone, they are most prevalent in individuals with the following conditions:
- Impaired hearing
- Breathing or swallowing disorders
- Cleft lip or palate
Common disorders include:
- Articulation disorders (Speech)
- Language disorders (Disorders of expression or comprehension)
- Voice disorders
To learn more about speech disorders or The ENT Institute's speech therapy programs, please call our Atlanta, GA Speech Therapy Doctors & Speech-Language Pathologists at (770) 740-1860 or contact us online.
Meet Our Atlanta, GA Speech-Language Pathologist:
Click here to read the bio for The ENT Institute's Speech-Language Pathologist, Tiffany Parker.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Cognitive function, mood, and sleep quality in patients treated with intensity-modulated radiation therapy for nasopharyngeal cancer: A prospective study,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - Psycho-Oncology...
- Loratidine buccal films for allergic rhinitis: development and evaluation,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy...
- Analysis of growth curves in children after adenotonsillectomy,0,15
- 4/23/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...