ENT Institute :: Stockbridge
1050 Eagles Landing Parkway
Stockbridge, Ga 30281
P: (678) 206-2424
F: (678) 783-1376
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. – 7 p.m. *New Evening Hours*
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Physicians: Nedra Joyner, M.D. & Daniel Carothers, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- A randomized, controlled, blinded study of bioabsorbable steroid-eluting sinus implants for in-office treatment of recurrent sinonasal polyposis,0,15
- 10/1/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- History of silence affects auditory evoked fields regardless of intervening sounds: a magnetoencephalographic study,0,15
- 10/1/2014 - European Journal of Neuroscience...
- Clinical and microbiological differences between pyriform sinus fistulae in pediatric and non-pediatric patients,0,15
- 10/1/2014 - Auris Nasus Larynx...