Milton Hall Surgical Center, part of the ENT Institute in Georgia, opened in April 1997 as a medical complex dedicated to providing excellence in care to patients of all ages. From its inception, the surgical center was planned to house multiple medical disciplines and professionals who would collaborate to care for patients with diseases related to the ear, nose, throat and facial plastic surgery.
Today, the Milton Hall Surgery Center holds the highest accreditations with state and federal licenses and an AAAHC accreditation.
Located in Atlanta, The Milton Hall Surgery Center is staffed by four board and double board certified otolaryngologists as well as a team of board certified anesthesiologists. Our support staff is comprised of registered nurses with multiple years of experience in the surgical field.
Take A Tour
Take a tour of the state of the art Surgical Center facilties. Our surgical center is staffed by only the most qualified and expert medical professionals in the Atlanta area.
To use the tool, click and hold down the left mouse button. You may move the mouse in any direction to explore the Surgical Center. (If prompted, click "Yes" to enable the Active X control necessary to run the tour.)
ENT Surgical Center Virtual Tour
Don't see the virtual tour? Visit Apple
Read About Deviated Septum Surgical Options.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Increased local IgE production induced by common aeroallergens and phenotypic alteration of mast cells in Chinese eosinophilic, but not non-eosinophilic, chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...
- Steroid-eluting sinus implant for in-office treatment of recurrent nasal polyposis: A prospective, multicenter study,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Treatment modality: A predictor of continued tobacco use after treatment in patients with laryngeal cancer,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - The Journal of Laryngology & Otology...
Learn more about Balloon Sinuplasty™ technology.