The ENT Institute prides itself on its expert staff at all of its Georgia locations. Each location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff to provide its patients with the most quality care available.
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Increased local IgE production induced by common aeroallergens and phenotypic alteration of mast cells in Chinese eosinophilic, but not non-eosinophilic, chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - Clinical & Experimental Allergy...
- Steroid-eluting sinus implant for in-office treatment of recurrent nasal polyposis: A prospective, multicenter study,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Treatment modality: A predictor of continued tobacco use after treatment in patients with laryngeal cancer,0,15
- 3/7/2014 - The Journal of Laryngology & Otology...