The ENT Institute prides itself on its expert staff at all of its Georgia locations. Each location is staffed by expert physicians and medical staff to provide its patients with the most quality care available.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of house dust mite sublingual immunotherapy in monosensitized and polysensitized children with respiratory allergic diseases,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Eliminating radiotherapy to the contralateral retropharyngeal and high level II lymph nodes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is safe and improves quality of life,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - Cancer...
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in the middle ear after randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled oral administration,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...