The balloon sinuplasty is a cutting-edge surgical procedure that allows the expert surgeons at the ENT Institute to perform sinus surgery more effectively. Much like an angioplasty, the ear, nose, and throat surgeons are able to open blocked sinuses through small balloons inserted into the sinuses.
Ballon Sinuplasty Patient Testimonial
Watch NFL MVP, Superbowl Champion, Broadcaster, and former chronic sinusitus sufferer Marshall Faulk talk about how Balloon Sinplasty has helped him.
What is ENT INSTITUTE?
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
- Modification of the Lund Kennedy endoscopic scoring system improves its reliability and correlation with patient reported outcome measures,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - The Laryngoscope...
- The fate of chronic rhinosinusitis sufferers after maximal medical therapy,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- A systematic review of 1143 parapharyngeal space tumors reported over 20years,0,15
- 3/11/2014 - Oral Oncology ...