The balloon sinuplasty is a cutting-edge surgical procedure that allows the expert surgeons at the ENT Institute to perform sinus surgery more effectively. Much like an angioplasty, the ear, nose, and throat surgeons are able to open blocked sinuses through small balloons inserted into the sinuses.
Ballon Sinuplasty Patient Testimonial
Watch NFL MVP, Superbowl Champion, Broadcaster, and former chronic sinusitus sufferer Marshall Faulk talk about how Balloon Sinplasty has helped him.
What is ENT INSTITUTE?
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Hearing impairment associated with depression in US adults, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - JAMA Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery...
- Stress and anxiety effects on positive skin test responses in young adults with allergic rhinitis,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology...
- Auditory performance and speech intelligibility of Mandarin-speaking children implanted before age 5,0,15
- 4/18/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...