The balloon sinuplasty is a cutting-edge surgical procedure that allows the expert surgeons at the ENT Institute to perform sinus surgery more effectively. Much like an angioplasty, the ear, nose, and throat surgeons are able to open blocked sinuses through small balloons inserted into the sinuses.
Ballon Sinuplasty Patient Testimonial
Watch NFL MVP, Superbowl Champion, Broadcaster, and former chronic sinusitus sufferer Marshall Faulk talk about how Balloon Sinplasty has helped him.
What is ENT INSTITUTE?
"I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Gallups made me feel comfortable and confident in my decision to have surgery. He did an amazing job and the surgery went extremely well. The results are exactly what I wanted and I feel and breathe better."
- Laura B., Alpharetta, GA
In The News:
Ear, Nose and Throat News From Medical News Today
- Outcome In Head And Neck Cancer Predicted By Genetic Diversity Within Tumors,0,15
- Tue, 21 May 2013 - A new measure of the heterogeneity - the variety of genetic mutations ...
- Antibiotic Prescribing Of Acute Rhinosinusitis Vary In United States Ambulatory Settings,0,15
- Mon, 13 May 2013 - Antibiotics for acute rhinosinusitis (ARS) are prescribed frequently -...
- No Need To Toss Your Toothbrush After A Sore Throat,0,15
- Tue, 07 May 2013 - Word on the street has it you should replace your toothbrush after suf...