ENT Institute :: White Oak in Newnan
1595 East Highway 34
Newnan, GA 30265
P: (678) 206-2202
F: (678) 673-5155
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Directions:From I-85 Take exit 47 for GA-34 toward Newnan/ Shenandoah, Keep left agh the fork, following signs for Peachtree City, Turn left onto GA-34 E/ Bullsboro Dr. continue to follow GA-34 E Office is on the right 1635 Highway 34
Physicians: Debbie E. Joseph, M.D.
"Dr. Joseph, thank you for being so attentive to our little girl. She told all her friends that a Princess took out her tonsils, (she says you look like Princess Jasmine). From day one- We felt safe with you as her surgeon. As a parent, it was such a relief to know she was being cared for and felt a sense of security in your care."
- Georgette, Newnan, GA
In The News:
- Efficacy and safety of house dust mite sublingual immunotherapy in monosensitized and polysensitized children with respiratory allergic diseases,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology...
- Eliminating radiotherapy to the contralateral retropharyngeal and high level II lymph nodes in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma is safe and improves quality of life,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - Cancer...
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in the middle ear after randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled oral administration,0,15
- 8/22/2014 - International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology ...