Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Symptoms of sleep apnea:
- Tiredness during the day
- Sore throat
Your ENT Urgent Care Doctors
So before you visit those walk-in clinics, consider coming to us: The Ear, Nose, and Throat Institute.
Poor Muscle Tone In The Tongue And Throat
Excessive Bulkiness Of Throat Tissue
Long Soft Palate And/Or Uvula
Obstructed Nasal Airways
Deformities Of The Nose Or Nasal Septum
Alternatives to CPAP
A new technology called Inspire not only helps with sleep, but is an easier way to treat it without the hose and mask. The Ear, Nose and Throat Institute is in cooperation with Inspire to bring this technology to patients who struggle with sleep apnea.
Call 770-740-1860 to schedule an appointment or click the link below.
Adults who suffer from mild or occasional snoring should try the following self-help remedies:
- Adopt a healthy and athletic lifestyle to develop good muscle tone and lose weight.
- Avoid tranquilizers, sleeping pills, and antihistamines before bedtime.
- Avoid alcohol for at least four hours before bed.
- Avoid heavy meals or snacks for three hours before bed.
- Establish regular sleeping patterns.
- Sleep on your side rather than your back.
- Tilt the head of your bed upwards four inches.
Remember, snoring means obstructed breathing, and obstruction can be serious. To get started on diagnosing your snoring issues and treating them, please give us a call at any of our Atlanta offices